Content for Eco Weld page
Weld spatter, small particles thrown off during the welding process, can be a serious issue when the hardened spatter interferes with subsequent operations such as painting and smoothing. The visual appearance of the work can also be affected beyond your customer's acceptable standards.
Finding an "environmentally friendly" solution to this issue has been difficult as traditionally treatments contain silicones or other compounds which may harm the environment.
Now, 4Earth Solutions have released Eco Weld - a spray-on neutral aqueous based anti spatter which is safe to use in any environment. Already in volume use and tested by major manufacturers Eco Weld is biodegradable and contains no silicon. Cleaning down after welding and before painting is simple, clean and safe.
- User and environmentally friendly
- Very easy to apply- just spray via bottle or hose
- Works very well into corners
- Non-flammable and biodegradable
- Stays effective during long runs
- Does not create fume hazards
- Offers short term protection against corrosion
- Contains no silicone or dichrolomethane
- No petroleum or chlorinated solvents- non toxic
- One part- no mixing
- Washes off with water
- Paintable even if not removed
- No special precautions for transport/ carriage
- Very cost effective
- Spatter simply brushes away from affected areas
- Workflow is simplified, grinding eliminated