Gloss Anti Slip
Content for Gloss Anti Slip page
Water Based Gloss Anti Slip Sealer... The only thing slipping is the cost per square metre!!
4Earth WaBaGass is a solvent free, hard wearing, anti slip, sealer for floors that you still want to shine!!
Use on almost any floor including polished porcelain, granite, marble, concrete, wood, vinyl, VCT, LVT, Resin, etc. etc.
4Earth Anti Slip Water Based Gloss Anti Slip Sealer (WaBaGASS) is a solvent-free, hard, aliphatic copolymer dispersion based on polycarbonate and polyacrylate.
Solids content: 34 - 36%
pH-value: 7.5 - 8.5
Viscosity: 20 - 200 mPas
Drying time: 30 -40 mins at 25oC
Light traffic: Between 4 and 12 Hours
Medium traffic: 12 - 24 hours
Full cure: 72 hours
Coverage: 10 square metres per litre (2 coats)
Packed: 5 litres
UV Resistance: Excellent
Slip Resistance Wet (Average): 48 PTV / 0.8 COF
4Earth WaBaGASS provides:
- Superb slip resistance achieving well in excess of floor safety standards throughout the world!
- Excellent scratch resistance. i.e black heels, castors and trolleys, fork lifts, etc etc.
- Amazing Stain resistance
- Easy to apply in 2 coats, coverage is an incredible 50 square metres per 5 litre container. So the price per square metre just went tumbling
- 4Earth WaBaGASS is a one pack product.
- No aggregate to slow you down.
- 1st coat dry in 1 – 2 hours
- Faster Curing so your customer can have their floor back quicker!!
- Easily re-coatable and does NOT need stripping
- Extremely easy to clean and maintain!
- Huge reduction in maintenance costs!!
Use as supplied without thinning down. Surfaces should be clean, dry & free from oil, grease, dust and any other contaminants.
Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 25°C and should not be subjected to extremes of temperature until completely dry.
For preparation for a specific surface, please ask 4Earth Solutions for an application guide for the type of floor you are working on.
It is important to undertake a representative test area to ensure that the product is suitable for your requirements prior to commencement of the project and assessed for final appearance, chemical resistance and wet & dry slip resistance. This is particularly important where the surface has previously been sealed.
Application should be with a good quality fresh roller.
Apply two THIN uniform coats maintaining a wet edge but do not allow puddling.
Under normal conditions it will be touch dry within 1 -2 hours. Light traffic is permitted between 4 and 12 hours, depending on surface.
Sweep regularly to remove abrasive dirt and grit from surface and clean using a neutral pH detergent such as 4Earth Safe Clean Plus, available from 4Earth Solutions approved installer.
Should signs of wear appear, a maintenance coat can be applied,
For maximum floor safety, ensure all cleaning solution is thoroughly rinsed from the surface using a fresh mop or scrubber dryer.
4Earth Solutions technical department are available to advise on all queries by contacting the 4Earth Solutions approved installer who shared this information with you.